- 35 weeks. Thoughts? I'm not sure I can last for another 5 weeks... 3-4 maybe. Very emotional... I'm pretty sure I'd cry at a bowl of cereal at this point.
- Freaking out about projects that need done. Car seat it already installed and most of the freezer meals are done. This week: Pack hospital bag and MAJOR pre-baby cleaning day!
- Discovery of the century: I used to think that eBay had really 2nd rate items... but, I have started buying a ton of stuff on there! There are so many BRAND NEW outfits...etc. Why spend $50 on an outfit when you could spend $5 for the trouble someone else went through?
- Cravings? Nothing. I am going through another stage of not wanted to eat anything. Today I have just eaten crap... Wondering how much baby will weigh. Surprise!
- I miss... being able to walk into a store, like Target, and get a dress/blouse without having to try it one and knowing it will fit for more than a week.
Very long overdue... Even more so than my last couple of library books. Good thing blog readers don't charge late fees, ey?
This new year has started out with a "BANG!" and I can't believe that January is nearly over. Only 3-6 more weeks until we meet out sweet baby boy and lord! I'm anxious!