"Does your baby hang low? Do you wobble to and fro?"
- Flipped out a little bit because one of my previous stretch marks from when I was a kid stretched a wee bit more... Looks more like a little bruise than a stretch. My mom's response? "I wish I only had one stretch mark!"
- Made the decision to go to Disney in 2 weeks. Over 8 months pregnant! But, we couldn't decide on a better "big brother" gift than that for Noah. Especially when he gets to go with his best friend :)
- Baby Ezra STILL hates moving for anyone but his daddy and me. Even Noah hasn't gotten to feel baby brother yet... stubborn thing!
- Jon has forbidden me to jog (30 minutes) anymore because I can't walk for about 3 days afterward. So, I've moved it up to a 45 minute speed walk and started making him go to the gym with me 3 times a week.
- Craving? Pizza. Pretty much just want pizza ALL the time this entire week. But, I've made myself cook healthy every day instead -_-
- Took our first tour of the hospital and loved it (minus our tour guide). Definitely requesting a water therapy room!! Baby's room is painted and now we get to work on the rest of the details. My little nervous energy project.
- Goal for this week: I accomplished it! I made my first freezer meals for post-baby ease with meals.